War of Xodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World editor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

World editor Empty
PostSubject: World editor   World editor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

World editor

Although this forum has been created mostly for WoX, i was thinking about developing it even in the World editing direction, making this forum one of the best forums for all the beginners in World editor. Because Hive Workshop grow very large, many good tutorials and posts are lost in the ocean of useless information. That won't happen here. Administration of the forum will filter good tutorials from bad one so you wont have any problems finding what you need. From time to time i will release tutorials and hints for various aspects related to World editor, hoping many of you will find them very useful. The World editor section is considered as important as it is War of Xodus section. Members who will be active in the World editor section will be given special status and ranks on this forum:

To level up your account you need to earn 10 points. You can earn them by publishing tutorials, maps, helping other members and so on. Moderators will determin quality of your work and give you points for it. ^^

rank 1 - Map maker

rank 2 - Trigger master

So, be active and earn your points and gain levels in the very beginning of the forum, making your profile look epic when this forum grows. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://warofxodus.board-directory.net

World editor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Xodus :: News and informations :: News-
Jump to: